12mm Diffused Bullet-type LPD6803 Digital Intelligent RGB LED Pixels, Strand of 50
- Buy 10 for $55.50 each and save 7%
- Buy 30 for $52.50 each and save 12%
- Buy 50 for $49.50 each and save 17%
Working voltage: 5VDC
Current consumption: 60mA maximum per pixel (LED on full white)
Clip into a 12mm drilled hole
LED qty: 50
IC type: LPD6803( LPD6803 datasheet )
Brightness level: 256 level
Emitting Color: RGB
LED view angle: 120 degree
Waterproof IP grade:IP68
Wire gauge is 20AWG
One strand draws 2.5amp at full brightness, so you are welcome to use the 5V 3A power adapter with it. Keep in mind, these do not have the 5V line wired into the connector, as it's expected you would be further feeding a better 5V source "down the chain" to keep the brightness up.
Each dot is digitally controlled, with an internal 5-bit PWM LED driver (15-bit color for 32,768 different shades). The pixels must be clocked by a microcontroller like an Arduino or Teensy.
We found other products you might like!
- 12MM Diffused LPD6803 Digital RGB LED Pixels, DC5V, 50 LEDs Per ChainSpecial Price $69.00 was $89.00
- 30mm Round WS2811 Digital Intelligent 3 RGB LED Pixels, 12VDC, Strand of 20Special Price $44.50 was $56.00
- 36mm Square WS2801 Digital Intelligent 4 RGB LED Pixels, Strand of 20, 12VDCSpecial Price $54.30 was $73.40
- 12mm Diffused Flat-type WS2801 RGB LED Pixels strand (Strand of 50)Special Price $59.50 was $72.00
- 12mm Diffused Bullet-type WS2801 RGB LED Pixels strand (Strand of 50)Special Price $59.50 was $72.00