12MM Diffused LPD6803 Digital RGB LED Pixels, DC5V, 50 LEDs Per Chain
- Buy 5 for $64.90 each and save 6%
- Buy 10 for $59.50 each and save 14%
- Buy 20 for $54.90 each and save 20%
IC type: LPD6803
Power Consumption: 0.3W/pcs
Luminance: Max9 Lm
Colors:Full color( ICRGB)
Beam Angle: 120 degree
Waterpoof Type: IP68
Sold by the strand, each strand has 50 pcs LPD6803 LED pixels in series! You can solder multiple strands in a row, as many as you wish, just watch for how much current they want. If you enter a quantity of "2", you will get 100 pcs in one string. If you enter a quantity of "3", you will get 150 pcs in one string, and so on.
LPD6803 RGB Pixels are digitally-controllable lights you can set to any color, or animate. Each RGB LED and controller chip is molded into a 'dot' of silicone. There are four flanges molded in so that you can 'push' them into a 12mm drill hole in any material up to 1.5mm/0.06" thick. They're typically used to make outdoor signs. Compared to our other 20mm LED dots these are diffused 8mm LEDs so they are not as bright but they color mix a little nicer.Each dot is digitally controlled, with an internal 5-bit PWM LED driver (15-bit color for 32,768 different shades). The pixels must be clocked by a microcontroller. The pixels use 8mm diffused RGB LEDs with brightness of about 300 mcd per individual RGB LED.
We found other products you might like!
- 75mm WS2801 Digital Addressable 3 RGB LED Pixel Bar, 12V, Strand of 20Special Price $39.50 was $45.00
- LPD6803 LED RGB Digital Point Modules, DC12V , Strand of 20 PcsSpecial Price $79.00 was $96.30
- 36mm Square WS2801 Digital Addressable 3 RGB LED Pixels, Strand of 20, 12VDCSpecial Price $51.50 was $68.00
- 36mm Square WS2801 Digital Intelligent 4 RGB LED Pixels, Strand of 20, 12VDCSpecial Price $54.30 was $73.40