Driverless Rope Light Strip Interconnector Cable, 2-Conductor, 4-Conductor Available
IP Rating: IP-67
Max power: 650W
2-Conductor (work for AC 120V single color 5050 SMD LED strip), 4-Conductor (work for AC 120V RGB SMD 5050 LED Strip) Available
Working temperature: -20-140F
Product color: white cable with hard silicon connectors
Mostly used: interconnect 2 pieces of LED driverless rope lights
The AC 120V LED ropes can only be cut every 43 inches approximately, therefore once you cut the strip you have to remember the direction of the flow, which means that the strip can only be connected through one side. If you connect this adapter through the wrong side the AC strip will not light up.
1. Cut the Driverless AC 120 V LED rope only in the predefined cutting increments.
2. Apply waterproofing glue inside the connector so as to fill it up with glue.
3. Connect one side of the interconnector cable to the end of the first strip and press firmly. Be aware that the inside prongs have to coincide with the 2 metal wires inside the rope.
4. Wipe any overflow of waterproofing glue with a piece of paper towel.
5. Repeat step 2 for the other side of the connector, but make sure you connect this end to the beginning of the second rope, not the end of the second rope, as the ropes will only light when the current flows in the correct direction.
We found other products you might like!
- 164Ft 120V AC Driverless Waterproof 5050 Flexible LED Strip, 3000K/6000K White AvailableSpecial Price $419.50 was $440.00
- 164Ft 120V AC Driverless Waterproof RGB Color Changing 5050 LED StripSpecial Price $439.50 was $455.00