LED Power Supplies
How to choose the proper amperage:
First, lets figure out the total amperage draw of your LEDs.Suppose you are powering 16 feet of our flxible LED Strips which use 130 mA per foot.
--> 16 feet x .130 amps = 2.08 amps
While the 2 amp AC Adapter would work for this application, it would be at the limit of its capabilities.The LEDs may not reach their full brightness potential, and the 2 amp AC Adapter may work harder than it should. In this specific case, it would be better to go with the 3.25 amp AC Adapter.
- 100-240V AC to 5V DC Power Supply Power Adapter, 1A/2A/3A/6A/8A/10A AvailableSpecial Price $7.50 was $8.30
- 100-240V AC to 5V DC Switching Power Supply, 10A/20A/30A/40A/60A AvailableSpecial Price $12.50 was $14.00
- LED Power Adapter 100-240V AC to 12V DC, 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 6A, 8A AvailableSpecial Price $5.90 was $6.80
- Switching Power Supply 100-240V AC to 12V DC, 5A/10A/12.5A/15Amp/20A/30A AvailableSpecial Price $14.25 was $23.80
- Waterproof LED Power Supply AC110V / 220V to DC 12VSpecial Price $13.80 was $17.40
- 100-240V AC to 24V DC Power Adapter, 1Amp, 2Amp, 3Amp, 5Amp AvailableSpecial Price $5.90 was $6.80
- Switching Power Supply 100-240V AC to 24V DC, 5A/10A/12.5A/15A/20A/40A AvailableSpecial Price $21.70 was $25.00