RGBW LED Signal Amplifier (Data Repeater) for RGBW LED Strip, DC 12V-24V, 6A/CH
4 channel output: for RGBW strip, maximum 6 Amps per channel and 24 Amps in total
Accept PWM signal, amplify RGBW signals using PWM technology
Super heavy output 288W with 0.12W static power consumption
Supply voltage: DC 12~24V
Max load: 6 A/ channel (24 A in total)
Output: 4 channels
Static power consumption: 0.12 Watt
Output Power: 288 Watts
Size: (L)84 Χ (W)64 Χ (H)24 mm
Working temperature: -20 to 60°C
This high-performance RGBW amplifier is designed for conventional PWM control type LED RGBW controller and RGBW strip light which is newly introduced to LED market.
It can meet various application needs because of its high power, big range and synchronous change when it is connected with the main controller in series. Built with 4 channel output (R, G, B, W), maximum load is 6 Amps per channel and 24 Amps in total. Adopting high current MOS output ensures the amplifier's high output power (up to 288W).
It can also accept PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) signal and amplify RGBW signals using PWM dealing technology (technically, you can connect countless amplifiers into one circuit).
1. Please do not connect wires with power on
2. Safety operating voltage of this product is DC 12~24 Volts, do not exceed the maximum voltage
3. Shorting circuit may cause damage to the amplifier
4. Always observe polarities when connecting wires
5. For indoor use only - this product is not waterproof or weatherproof