24V Seamless Digital RGB COB LED Strip Light, 720/m, 5m
Using SMD flip chip, high integration, 20 pixels per meter
Wired with 150mm/5.9" 20Awg wire and JST 3Pin male/female connector
Buying in Bulk: We offer competitive prices and volume discounts for customers needing to order large quantities. If you are interested in ordering items in bulk, please get in contact with us.
- Buy 5 for $65.50 each and save 6%
- Buy 10 for $59.50 each and save 14%
- Buy 30 for $55.50 each and save 20%
LED Type: RGB-COB
Working voltage: 24V DC
Max. Power: 21 W/m
LED number: 720 LEDs per meter
Pixel number: 20 pixels per meter
LED per pixel: 36 pixels per meter
IC Protocal: SK6812 WS2812 SPI signal
Background color: white
Individually addressable LED strip based on the WS2811 integrated RGB LED and driver. A smart LED control circuit and light emitting circuit in one LED package. Each lighting element is a pixel and the output is driven by patented PWM technology, which guarantees high colour consistency across all pixels. The control circuit consists of a signal shaping amplification circuit, a built-in constant current circuit, and a high precision RC oscillator.
SK6812/WS2812 pixel strip is ideal for use with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Teensy as it's supported by most LED libraries. Various platforms offer support for this LED with libraries, including Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
More information for the Arduino platform can be found here: WS2812/SK6812 Breakout Hookup Guide or Adafruit NeoPixel guide.
We found other products you might like!
- WS2801 Digital Addressable RGB Led Strip, DC5V, 5mSpecial Price $89.00 was $97.50
- WS2815 Addressable RGB LED Strip, 12V Dual Signal Transmission, 144/60/30 LEDs/m Density AvailableSpecial Price $37.50 was $42.00
- Digital Addressable LPD6803 RGB LED Strip KitSpecial Price $129.98 was $154.00
- LPD8806 Digital addressable RGB LED Strip, DC5V, 5mSpecial Price $89.00 was $95.00