75mm WS2801 Digital Addressable 3 RGB LED Pixel Bar, 12V, Strand of 20
- Buy 10 for $36.50 each and save 8%
- Buy 30 for $34.50 each and save 13%
- Buy 50 for $32.50 each and save 18%
Working Voltage: DC12V
LED QTY: 3 pcs SMD5050 per metal pixel square
LED Type: SMD5050 RGB
IC type:WS2801IC ( WS2801 datasheet )
LED view angle: 120 degree
Waterproof IP grade:IP65
Emitting Color: RGB
Power Consumption: 60mA maximum per pixel (LEDs on full white)
Brightness Level: 256 level
Dimension: 78mm x 18mm sticks 9mm deep
The pixels are connected by a 4-conductor cable. +12VDC, ground, data and clock. Data is shifted down from one pixel to the next so that you can easily cut the strand or attach more onto the end.
Each dot is digitally controlled, with an internal 8-bit PWM LED driver (24-bit color for 16 million different shades). The pixels must be clocked by a microcontroller, we have an example code linked below that works on an Arduino, it should be simple to adapt it to any other microcontroller.
We found other products you might like!
- 12mm Diffused Bullet-type WS2801 RGB LED Pixels strand (Strand of 50)Special Price $59.50 was $72.00
- 36mm Square WS2801 Digital Addressable 3 RGB LED Pixels, Strand of 20, 12VDCSpecial Price $51.50 was $68.00
- 36mm Square WS2801 Digital Intelligent 4 RGB LED Pixels, Strand of 20, 12VDCSpecial Price $54.30 was $73.40
- LPD6803 LED RGB Digital Point Modules, DC12V , Strand of 20 PcsSpecial Price $79.00 was $96.30