Mini Skinny 120/m WS2812 2020 Addressable RGB LED Strip, 5V, 1m
- Buy 5 for $27.50 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $25.50 each and save 14%
- Buy 30 for $23.50 each and save 20%
LED: WS2812 2020 SMD Micro Digital RGB LEDs
Working voltage: 5V DC
Current: Maximum 5V @ 15mA draw per LED (on full brightness)
Emitting Color: RGB
Working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
LED Density: 120 LEDs/m
Rating: IP20 Nonwaterproof with 3M tape on the back)
Strip Length: 1m reel
beam angle: 120 degree
Individually addressable LED strip based on the WS2812 integrated RGB LED and driver. A smart LED control circuit and light emitting circuit in one LED package. Each lighting element is a pixel and the output is driven by patented PWM technology, which guarantees high colour consistency across all pixels. The control circuit consists of a signal shaping amplification circuit, a built-in constant current circuit, and a high precision RC oscillator.
SK6812 pixel strip is ideal for use with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Teensy as it's supported by most LED libraries. Various platforms offer support for this LED with libraries, including Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
More information for the Arduino platform can be found here: WS2812/SK6812 Breakout Hookup Guide or Adafruit NeoPixel guide.
We found other products you might like!
- SK6812 Digital RGB Addressable LED Strip, DC5V, 144/60/30 LEDs/m Density AvailableSpecial Price $29.50 was $33.00
- SK9822 RGB Addressable LED Strip, 144/60/30 LEDs/m Density AvailableSpecial Price $35.50 was $39.00
- 200/m 5mm APA102 Addressable RGB LED Strip, Black, DC5V, 1mSpecial Price $59.50 was $70.00
- SK6812 WWA Addressable White LED Strip, 144/60/30 LEDs/m Density AvailableSpecial Price $39.50 was $45.00