DC12 Volt Inline LED Dimmer Switch with Rotary Knob
Working temperature: -20-60℃
0-100% Dimming of single color flexible LED strip.
Supply voltage: 12V DC
Output: 1 channel
External dimension: L61ΧW33ΧH32 mm
Static power consumption: <1W
Output current: <2A
Power output: 24W
This is a great dimmer for under cabinet LED lights. Simply use double stick tape to mount under the cabinets.
Check the detailed manual of this DC12 Volt Inline LED Dimmer Switch
Direction for use:
1. Connect the load wire at first, following by the power wire;
2. Adopt rotary button,its function as follows:Rotate button to the right,brightness will be brighter,when you rotate it to the far right,thebrightness is greatest. Rotate button to the left,brightness will be darker,when you rotate it to the far left,the light will be turned off.
We found other products you might like!
- 24-Key Infrared RGB LED Controller, 2 Amps/ChannelSpecial Price $9.90 was $14.55
- RF Remote Control LED Dimmer, 12~24 Volt DC, 8 Amps/CHSpecial Price $14.90 was $17.90
- 8 Keys RGB RF Remote Controller, 4 Amps/ChannelSpecial Price $25.60 was $37.00
- Knob Manual PWM Single Color LED DimmerSpecial Price $11.00 was $15.00