DMX512/RDM to SPI Decoder, DMX-SPI-202, OLED display
- Buy 5 for $75.50 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $69.50 each and save 13%
- Buy 30 for $65.50 each and save 18%
DMX-SPI-202 V6.0 converts DMX512/RDM signal into SPI(TTL) digital signal and controls most of the pixel LED lights in the market.Withthe standard RDM remote device management protocol.DMXdigitalconsolecan control every channel of the LED lights, realizing 0~100% dimming or defining all sorts of changing effects.
With OLED display, it’s easy to select the IC type, RGB sequence, etc. Built-in 16 changing modes, would be worked as a single SPI controller independently.
An additional function in DMX-SPI-202 V6.0: connect to the DMX console, 6 (8) times of the LED lights can be controlled and the max. 1024 pixel can be controlled by 1pcs DMX-SPI-202 when virtual pixel function.
DMX-SPI-202 V6.0 can realize parameters setting and firmware upgrading by long-range setting when work with LTECH RDM editor, it is convenient for current using and later versions upgrading.
We found other products you might like!
- TLS3001 DMX512 Signal Decoder, Support TLS3001, TLS3002 Driving ICSpecial Price $54.50 was $61.00
- LPD8806 DMX512 Signal Decoder, Support LPD8803, LPD8806, LPD8809, LPD8812 Drving ICSpecial Price $54.50 was $61.00
- TM1809 DMX512 Signal Decoder, Support TM1803, TM1804, TM1809 and TM1812 Drving ICSpecial Price $54.50 was $61.00
- LPD6803 DMX512-SPI Decoder, Support LPD6803, LPD1101, D705, UCS6909, UCS6912 Driving ICSpecial Price $54.50 was $61.00
- DMX512 WS2801 Signal Decoder, Support WS2801,WS2803 Drving ICSpecial Price $54.50 was $61.00