LED Strip RGB 3535, 120 LEDs/m, 5m, 24V
Buying in Bulk: We offer competitive prices and volume discounts for customers needing to order large quantities. If you are interested in ordering items in bulk, please get in contact with us.
- Buy 5 for $79.00 each and save 12%
- Buy 10 for $69.50 each and save 22%
- Buy 30 for $65.50 each and save 27%
Operating Voltage: 24VDC
Power Consumption: 19.2W/m
LED Density: 36 LEDs/ft (120/M)
LED Chip: Epistar 3535 SMD
Colors: RGB multicolor
Strip Width: 10mm (0.39")
Cut Increments: Every 1.95"
Roll Length: 5meter (16' 5")
IP Rating: IP20 (Rated for Indoor Use Only), IP67 (silicone sleeve, protected against moisture)
Power Feed: 6" 18-4 Wire w/ Tin Coated Ends
Dimming and Control: Dim and Control through an LED Controller
Lifetime: 50,000 Hours (Average)
This 24V RGB LED Strip comes in a 16’5” roll/reel and is 0.39” (10mm) wide. 3535 LED chips are mounted on a flexible PCB every 0.20” apart. The full LED strip spool has 600 LEDs packed in a high-density—36 LED/ft (120/M)—configuration. The LED strip comes with (1) 6” 18-4 wire lead with bare, tin-coated ends, for fast and reliable wire-to-wire connections.
This LED Strip can produce millions of different colors by mixing red, green, and blue lighting through a controller. It works on 24 Volts, so to connect it to a power outlet you will also need a 24V power supply.
We found other products you might like!
- LED Strip RGB 5050, 30 LEDs/m, 5m, 12VSpecial Price $59.50 was $65.50
- LED Strip RGB 5050, 60 LEDs/m, 5m, 12V/24V DCSpecial Price $79.50 was $85.50
- Double Row LED Strip RGB 5050, 120 LEDs/m, 5m, 12VDCSpecial Price $119.50 was $130.00
- 4 Pin 10MM Snap Strip Connector, Single Side and 18CM WiresSpecial Price $1.30 was $2.60
- 4 Pin 22AWG Extension Wire for RGB LED Strip Light, Sold by MeterSpecial Price $1.20 was $2.00