5 Channel DMX RDM to PWM Decoder, 5A/CH, XLR-3, RJ45, 12-24V DC
Designed with 5 channels output, and Max. 6A current per channel, up to 720W output power.
3 button interface with OLED display for intuitive configuration
5 optional modes: single colour, CT, RGB, RGBW, RGBWY.
Supports 3 kinds of DMX ports with signal isolation function: 3-pinXLR, RJ45 and green terminal (with signal amplifier function)
Operations can be completed via the RDM master console, such as parameters browsing & setting, DMX address setting, equipment recognition, etc.
- Buy 5 for $79.50 each and save 11%
- Buy 10 for $75.50 each and save 15%
- Buy 15 for $69.50 each and save 22%
DMX decoder for low voltage circuits. With 5 output channels, this unit is ideal for controlling RGBW+CT, RGBW, RGB, CT or single colour LEDs. Fitted with OLED screen and touch buttons for easy setup.
This decoder also has the option to assign multiple channels to one address. Dimming curve options include; standard, linear, LOG, custom 0.1-9.9 dimming curve.
The decoder requires a low voltage input. It receives a DMX control signal from a suitable controller in order to supply the correct dimming output across 5 channels. DMX connects via standard XLR-3 or RJ45 plugs. The low voltage supply and lights connect via screw terminals on the side of the unit.
The decoder operates on a low voltage 12~24V DC circuit, providing a PWM output, ideal for dimming LEDs.
|Current||6A ×5CH Max 30A|
|Max output power||(0~72W...144W) × 5CH Max. 720W|
We found other products you might like!
- 32 Channel DMX RDM to PWM Decoder, 3A/CH, XLR-5, RJ45, 12-24V DCSpecial Price $259.50 was $290.00
- 16 Channel DMX RDM to PWM Decoder, 3A/CH, XLR-5, RJ45, 12-24V DCSpecial Price $139.50 was $155.00
- 4 Channel DMX512 Decoder for RGBW LED Light, 5A/CH OutputSpecial Price $63.30 was $74.00
- 3A ×24CH DMX512 PWM RGB Decoder, DC5V～DC24V InputSpecial Price $197.40 was $233.00